By: NutriForce Sports
1.82/2lbs NFS | 23 servings
Product Code: NFS00028
• Improved recovery from exercise
• Rapid digestion time compared to other leading sources of protein
• Promotes signaling for muscle repair
• A higher absorption rate compared to food and other leading forms of protein powders
• High in BCAA’s (5.4g) and Glutamine (3.8)
• Typical BCAA profile per 1 serving of Nutri-Whey: Leucine: 2.47g / Isoleucine: 1.52g / Valine: 1.44g
• Flavour - Alpine Strawberry Flavour
As a dietary supplement consume 1 serving with 6-8 ounces of water or milk post-exercise. Advanced users may consume 2 servings with 12-16 ounces of water or milk post-exercise. Nutri-WheyTM can be used in between meals but should not be used to replace a meal.
NutriWhey is intended as a dietary supplement only. Do not use for weight loss or as your only source of calories. NutriWhey contains ingredients derived from milk (whey protein). Do not use this product if you are unaware of your current health status. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a health care professional before use.
Because it is packaged by weight rather than volume, some settling of the contents of this bottle may occur. Store in a cool, dry place. Can be used as a healthy supplement snack during the day to aid in meeting your goals for protein consumption.
Serving Size 1 Scoop | Servings per Container 23
Amount per Serving % DV
Calories 170 | Calories from Fat 42 | Total Fat 5 g 7% | Saturated Fat 2 g 12% | Sodium 112 mg 5% | Potassium 16 mg < 1>
0 customers gives Nutriwhey a thumbs up!