Herbal Pharm Careers
Herbal Pharm cares about people—we aspire to be an employer of choice. We care about our employee’s wellbeing and advocate a sound work-life balance policy. We design our work to suit and empower a wide spectrum of people. We hire across age, race, and educational background - our staff ranges from fresh university graduates to housewives who had never worked before. We make sure to give all our employees ample chances to improve their skills through in-house or external training.
For interested applicants, kindly submit your resume, indicating your availability, current/last drawn and expected salary to email@example.com.
- Medical Sales Representative
- PART-TIME - CLEANER (Toa-Payoh)
- CUSTOMER SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Job title: Medical Sales Representative
Job Description & Requirements
- Assess clients’ needs and present suitable products.
- Present product information and deliver product samples.
- Communicate with and persuade targeted doctors/medical professionals to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts.
- Manage budgets for catering, outside speakers, conferences and hospitality.
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager.
Qualifications for Medical Sales Representative
- 2 years experience as a medical sales representative or similar role.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and latest medical issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and networking skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
- Minimum Qualification Level: Pharmaceutical diploma/degree or knowledge gained from experience.
- Working Hours: 8:30 am-6:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Performance Bonus
- 14 days annual leave plus hospitalisation leave and medical insurance benefits.
- Starting salary will be commensurate with current experience.
- The position has an IMMEDIATE vacancy for 01 successful candidates.
- Call 6299 0013 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job title: PART-TIME - CLEANER (Toa-Payoh)
- Cleaning tasks such as dusting, mopping, sweeping.
- Cleaning of all displays retail area, glass doors, glass/fabric partition, cupboard, cabinets and Wall Fans.
- Clean and maintain conference room, pantry rooms, rubbish disposal.
- Cleaning and disinfection of handrails, doorknobs daily and wall fans weekly
- Performing maintenance activities related to cleaning all office area are sanitary
- To undertake any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- Able to speak simple English
- Immediately position
- Singaporeans and PRs only
- Working hours 8.00am to 12.30pm or 1.00pm to 5.30pm ( Weekdays only)
- Medical Insurance Hospital & Clinical.
- Annual Leave & Medical Leave
Job title: CUSTOMER SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for a Customer Sales Representative who is energetic, possesses a positive attitude and is determined to progress in their career regardless of their age and where they are in their career. They will join an already well-established team of Customer Sales Representatives who serve our vast customer base. Product, customer sales management and system training will be provided
Our company has been serving our valued customers for the last 16 years and we are always on the lookout for the right minded, enthusiastic and hardworking people to join us
Contact potential and existing customers to inform them about our products
Handle & follow up on phone enquiries
Respond to customers' inquiries promptly & effectively
Responsible for processing customers' orders
Dealing with customer complaints effectively
Strong communication skills
Able to work in a team setting and independently
Basic computer knowledge required
Must be able to converse in:
Being able to speak Malay will be highly advantageous to the aspiring candidate
Working Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm (Weekdays), 9am-1pm ( Alternate Saturday)
Basic Pay + Commission + other incentives + Performance Bonus
14 days annual leave plus hospitalisation and medical insurance benefits
Starting salary will commensurate with current experience
The position has an IMMEDIATE vacancy for 3 successful candidates
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your time.