Laurel Soap with Honey - 3 pack
3 bars of 125g +-
• Honey has a hygroscopic nature, which means when exposed to air, it naturally absorbs moisture in from the air, keeping skin hydrated and fresh and preventing dryness.
• The effective antimicrobial agent in honey prohibits the growth of certain bacteria.
• Honey can treat minor acne by attacking the bacteria that cause the outbreaks while moisturizing the skin to aid rejuvenation.
• Honey contains natural antioxidants properties that can destroy biologically destructive chemical agents. Not only could honey’s antioxidants help to eliminate free radicals in the body, they are also part of the nutrient supply for growth of new tissue, helping protect your skin under the sun and help the skin to rejuvenate and stay young looking.
A product of Syrian Origin. Made in Turkey.
Buy 2 Laurel Soap with Honey - 3 pack for S$80.00!
OR mix and match with other bundle deal products!
View all qualifying products
• Antimicrobial – prevents the growth of certain bacteria.
• Humectant or Hygroscopic – Absorbs moisture from the air. Humectants are used in cosmetic products to help moisture and smooth skin. Honey does that naturally.
• Antioxidant – By destroying free radicals, antioxidants on the skin will help protect the skin from sun damage and help it look younger longer.
• Dry or damaged skin – Because of its antioxidant and humectant properties, honey soap is great for dry or damaged skin.
• Acne – Because of its antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, raw honey helps kill bacteria that may cause acne and will help skin heal faster.
• Soap Benefits – Honey adds to the lather, giving you a nice bubbly soap bar.
Daily use for face and body.
0 customers gives Laurel Soap with Honey - 3 pack a thumbs up!