By: Betancourt Nutrition
353g JB | 28 servings
Product Code: JB00209
Contact Customer Support for offline stock status
• Intra-workout: can be taken during training to promote muscle repair or a delay in fatigue.
• Post-exercise: The 4:1:1 BCAA blend featuring L-leucine will promote recovery from intense exercise.
• Also supplement with Pure-Amino at any time during the day in between meals.
Mix 1 scoop with 8oz of water either before, during or after training. Pure Amino can be used stand alone as a BCAA supplement or in conjunction with exercise for the purposes of boosting performance especially endurance and recovery).
Natural and artificial flavors, citric acid, malic acid, silica, maltodextrin.
may contain stevia 98% sucralose
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not combine with any other Selenium supplement, persons living in areas with high soil selenium such north and south Dakota should consult a physician before use. Do not consume more than 5 servings in one day. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition or in you are unaware of your current health status,
Serving Size 1 scoop | Serving per container 28
Calories 40 | Total carbohydrate 1g | Sugars 0g | Zinc (as zinc citrate) 22mg | Magnesium (as magnesium citrate 125mg | Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 70mg | Potassium (as potassium citrate) 35mg | Sodium (as sodium chloride) 20mg | Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 300mcg | Vitamin B6 (as pyrdoxine HCI) 2MG | Advanced water soluble BCAA Blend | Advanced water soluble BCAA Blend | Glucose & VO2 Max Blend 2110mg.
• Advanced Water Soluble BCAA Blend
• L-Leucine (4,000mg), L-Isoleucine (1,000mg), L-Valine (1,000mg).
• Glucose & VO2 Max Blend
• L-Taurine, L-Glycine, N-Acetylcysteine, citral M (L-Citrulline Malate 2:1)
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
0 customers gives Pure Amino a thumbs up!