Soap Haven Bundle with Hemp Pad
200g and 125g +- + 1 x Hemp pad
Product Code: soaphavenhemp
High-quality natural tradition soap, it nourishes the skin and hair’s roots, gives it strength and freshness and helps in delaying the skin wrinkles, giving hair brightness and softness. This soap has many names, Aleppo soap is the most famous one because it was found in Aleppo city, which is located north of Syria. Classical Aleppo soap contains 84% olive oil and 16% laurel soap.
Laurel Soap with Honey
A natural healthy soap, beneficial for body and hair. It’s nourishing and refreshing skin and keeps hair alive.
Pamper yourself with skin tingling exfoliation; Get the clear, radiant skin you deserve with HerbalPharm's hemp sponges; Hemp’s natural fibers are ideal for exfoliating and provide an all-over healthy glow to your skin
Traditional Aleppo Soap
Aleppo soap can be used by anyone looking for a natural, chemical-free soap, and it can also help in a variety of skin problems. The olive oil used to make this soap gives it a creamy consistency and makes it especially gentle and moisturizing.
Virgin Olive Oil contains valuable antioxidants, helps restore your skin’s natural balance, it has a mild anti-inflammatory effect reducing redness and irritation and it is usually well tolerated even by the most sensitive skin types.
Laurel Bay Oil is what makes Aleppo soap potent when it comes to healing various skin problems such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, and herpes. Bacterial dermatitis, fungal infections, irritated skin but also for scalp problems like dandruff, seborrhoeic dermatitis, and others.
Laurel Bay Oil can help with all of these ailments because it is a natural but also strong antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal agent. Aleppo Soap can be an effective complementary remedy. If you don’t have any particular skin problem, the Laurel Oil in Aleppo Soap still makes is a more effective disinfectant than regular soap but it also doesn’t over-dry your skin or cause irritation.
Aleppo Soap could be used like any other regular soap, to wash your face and body. As a shampoo, it can be effective for oily scalp, itchy scalp and dandruff caused by seborrhoeic dermatitis. It might not be suitable for you if you if you have dry hair.
Laurel Soap with Honey
• Antimicrobial – prevents the growth of certain bacteria.
• Humectant or Hygroscopic – Absorbs moisture from the air. Humectants are used in cosmetic products to help moisture and smooth skin. Honey does that naturally.
• Antioxidant – By destroying free radicals, antioxidants on the skin will help protect the skin from sun damage and help it look younger longer.
• Dry or damaged skin – Because of its antioxidant and humectant properties, honey soap is great for dry or damaged skin.
• Acne – Because of its antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, raw honey helps kill bacteria that may cause acne and will help skin heal faster.
• Soap Benefits – Honey adds to the lather, giving you a nice bubbly soap bar.
Daily use for face and body.
Hemp is more durable, more hygienic and more efficient than loofahs or brushes; Plus, our hemp sponges are easily cleaned by simply tossing them in the washer with your towels
0 customers gives Soap Haven Bundle with Hemp Pad a thumbs up!