Organic Coconut Oil
By Herbal Pharm
1. Good for Blood Sugar and Diabetes: Coconut oil can aid in lowering obesity levels in the body and also battles insulin resistance - issues that often lead to type two diabetes.
2. Helps Fight Back Against Alzheimer's disease: The MCFA component in coconut oil - especially its generation of ketones by the liver - aids in mending brain function in Alzheimer patients.
3. Helps Stop Heart Disease and High Blood Pressure: Since coconut oil is so high in saturated fats, that helps boost HDL (or "good") cholesterol to ward off heart disease and lowering high triglycerides. Additionally, coconut oil also performs a rather remarkable and heart-healthy feat - it helps turn bad cholesterol into good cholesterol.
4. Boosts Energy: Unrefined coconut oil also hikes energy and endurance, primarily by its MCFA's shooting directly into the liver, which enables to be converted into energy.
5. Aids with Digestion: Another benefit of coconut oil - it helps with food digestion by aid the body take in fat-soluble components like vitamins and magnesium. It also eliminates toxic bacteria and candida, which fights poor digestion and stomach inflammation. That helps prevent stomach ulcers
6. Helps With Weight Loss: Coconut oil also can help with weight loss, as it acts as a fat burner and a calorie burner, especially with doses of unrefined coconut oil. It also acts as an appetite suppressant. One study shows that the capric acid in coconut oil helps boost thyroid performance, which in turn reduces a body's resting heart rate and aids in burning fat for an increased energy boost.
7. Helps fight Bacteria: Coconut oil has antibacterial properties and can reduce candida, fight bacteria, and create a hostile environment for viruses. Almost half of the fat in coconut is lauric acid, which helps destroy active bacteria in the stomach and mouth. Interestingly, this acid is also in breast milk. Research shows breast milk helps immunize babies against a variety of infections, and lauric acid in coconuts can similarly protect adults.
8. Enhance Liver and Kidney Health: A healthy liver and kidneys keep the body free of toxins and improve blood flow. Many medical conditions have adverse effects on the function of these organs, which leads to widespread health issues. Studies reveal coconut oil can help preserve kidney and liver health. One study indicated coconut oil could protect the liver from the damage some over-the-counter medications cause. The antifungal and antimicrobial properties of the MCFAs can also treat urinary tract infections.
9. Reduce Signs of Aging: The MCFAs in coconut oil provide essential dietary fats that boost skin elasticity. Hydrated and nourished skin can help reduce signs of aging. Coconut oil strengthens the skin, enables the body to resist wrinkling and sagging, and helps it recover faster from the damage caused by overexposure to ultraviolet sunlight. Its anti-inflammatory properties can soothe redness and improve the skin's appearance.
10. Healthy, Shiny Hair: Many homemade hair care conditioners use coconut oil as the main ingredient. The fat-rich oil may help to keep hair strong and healthy and reduce the damage that hair incurs from daily wear and tear. The thick oil can reduce protein loss, leaving hair strong and shinier. It can also help tame brittle, frizzy, flyaway strands.
0 customers gives Organic Coconut Oil a thumbs up!